Established in 1971, U-Pak Disposals is privately held, Canadian owned and operated with an independent board of directors. With over 100 vehicles, we currently service the Greater Toronto and Canada.
U-Pak Disposals transports all of the collected waste and recycling to the final destination site. The recycle material is sent to accredited Canadian recycle processors. For the remaining material designated as waste we either utilize our Energy from Waste facility Emerald EfW or use Canadian Landfill for disposal, thus eliminating the cross border dumping issues and gives our environmentally aware clients assurance that all materials are handled in Canada from “cradle to grave”.
Within the waste and recycling industry new and exciting changes are always on the forefront of our business. We advance with new technologies which we then pass on to our customers, excelling ahead of our competitors.
- Energy from waste treatment facility capable of processing non-hazardous solid waste from municipal (MSW), industrial, commercial institutional (ICI) sources.One point of contact for multiple locations
- Bundled service packages for waste, wood, paper, glass, metals, plastics, cardboard, grease rendering and organic / produce / bakery recycling
- Quarterly volume reporting of various waste streams and suggested improvements to existing programs
- Continual program monitoring to ensure compliance within the provincial recycling regulations
- Skilled personnel to work with the staff or tenants to encourage higher levels of recycling
- Rebate program for recyclables within 30 days
- Scaled lift tickets of recyclables
- Assistance in all aspects of the 3-R’s (reduce, reuse and recycle) regulations compliance
U-Pak Understands and Is Clear on Our Mission
Our mission is to provide our clients with an organized and efficient methodology for controlling and managing their waste and the environment around them.
Using our Customer Engagement Model we will provide our clients with predictable, repeatable processes that consistently improve their return on Environmental Management.
We will leverage on the strength of our employees and industry partnerships, to create tailored solutions that consistently meet or exceed the expectations of our clients, ourselves and the Global Environmental Community.