Compactor Remote Monitoring – Solid Waste and Recycling Services
We understand that you are looking for a new and unique approach for continuous improvement of your facilities recycling and waste management services. Our remote monitoring account management includes:
- Remote Monitoring of the waste and recycle compactor loads means not relying on operators to continually check the volumes and call for a collection
- Maximizes the weights on the loads
- Minimizes the trucking expenses
- Allows your operators to focus on their core business
Compactor Remote Monitoring technical requirements
- Internet connectivity using standard CAT5 cable (often referred to as RJ45 cable), is required. Depending on the environment, electrical noise and radio interference this connection can be up to two hundred feet. Best practice “The Closer The Better”
- 110v power outlet (standard wall outlet) is required to power the readers.
- Compactor ¾ full indicator light must be in place or installed on the compactor for remote monitoring to work.